Trade Finance Services in Ukraine
Trade Finance is a part of Transaction services which helps clients optimise their working capital management by offering special banking products and solutions. ING Bank Ukraine offers flexible, effective and innovative instruments to ensure flawless execution of liquidity, trade and payments solutions.
ING Bank Ukraine may act as a bank which notify/confirm/issue letters of credit, stand-by bills of credit and bank guarantees. Experienced experts consult importers and exporters on structuring of Trade Finance transactions. ING is a selected trade finance bank for its clients offering individual products and excellent transaction banking with the support of extensive connection network with other financial institutions.
Range of products
Letters of credit:
- Notification of export letters of credits
- Issuing of import letter of credits
- Confirmation and discounting of letters of credit
Bank guarantees and stand-by letters of credit:
- Tender guarantee
- Payment guarantee
- Obligation performance guarantee
- Advance payment guarantee
- Documentary collection letter
Yevhen Zakramenskyi, Senior Transaction Services Sales Expert
T +380 44 230 02 77 E Yevhen.Zakramenskyi@ing.com
Viktoriia Vitiuk, Senior Transaction Services Sales Expert
T +380 44 230 02 87 E Viktoriia.Vitiuk@ing.com
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 35 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Outstanding Leadership in Sustainable Bonds & Sustainable Loans Western Europe2021
Most impressive investment bank for financial institutions2021
Most innovative bank in Western Europe2020