Appoint a Corporate Administrator and unlock the full potential of InsideBusiness
Banking via InsideBusiness is already a game-changer. But there is more: you can reduce paperwork and speed up the InsideBusiness administration process by appointing a Corporate Administrator.
A Corporate Administrator is a special user appointed to maintain user permissions within your company’s InsideBusiness subscription.
A Corporate Administrator can:
- quickly modify user permissions and access without paperwork or support from ING.
- have a complete overview of all users, companies, and permissions.
- download user audits reports and permission overview reports.
- take advantage of prefilled screens.
Easily appoint a Corporate Administrator:
- Submit a Service request in InsideBusiness
- Sign the generated document (Power of Attorney)
- Send it back to ING
This gives you full access to the section ‘Administration’ in InsideBusiness without extra charges.