ING Wholesale Banking in Ukraine
Publication date: 1-3-2022 ING has been active in Ukraine for nearly 30 years, offering Wholesale Banking services to large corporate clients and financial institutions. We are committed to providing business as usual services to our local and international clients, despite the current circumstances and will continue to monitor the situation in our country. The safety and wellbeing of our colleagues remains paramount and we are implementing adaptations to our business as required.
The Bank has implemented a complex series of measures that allow to organize uninterrupted operational support for clients in wartime conditions and frequent power outages in Ukraine. Alternative power sources have a sufficient reserve for uninterrupted operation of the Bank in the event of a long-term lack of power supply. The Bank has a stable and reserved infrastructure to ensure banking operations continuity.
Your customer service managers work according to the usual schedule and are always available in case of questions regarding the Bank's operation and/or services.
We provide a full range of services to our corporate clients, from commercial lending and commodity finance, to money market operations and financing of mergers and acquisitions as well as excellent trade finance capacities. This is why we are the ‘go to’ bank for all wholesale banking financial services in Ukraine.
Jump directly to
- Products and services
- Financial statements
- Data protection
- Complaints and fraud reports
- ING's security measures
- Careers in Ukraine
Who we are
- Among top 3 banks servicing international clients in Ukraine and a first bank on the foreign exchange (FX) market that offered FX SWAP & non-deliverable forwards (both done in 2019).
- Recognised market maker on Ukrainian FX Spot and FX FWD market.
- A top player in the market of syndicated transactions for Ukrainian blue chips in the agricultural sector.
- Our values and approach are what drives us and makes us different.