ING Wholesale Banking in France
We are located in Paris which hosts more Fortune 500 company's headquarters than any other European city and is third worldwide. We are one of the top non-French banks in commercial banking products for corporates, financial institutions, real estate and private equity funds. Established in France in 1982, our long term approach has enabled us to build longstanding relationships with our clients with whom we continuously aim to bring value to each other.
Jump directly to:
- My documents
- Our sector expertise
- Useful links
- Page for former clients of the online bank (French only)
Who we are
- Eighty percent of CAC40 companies as well as major private equity and real estate funds partner with and trust ING in France.
- First bank to introduce Sustainability Improvement Loan concept in France in 2017 with EDF.
- We are the preferred Benelux bank of French multinationals.
- Our values and approach are what drives us and makes us different.
"Our purpose at ING is to empower people to stay ahead in life and in business. We do our utmost to support the growth of our clients in France and globally, leveraging from our extensive network notably in Benelux and Central Eastern Europe. Furthermore we have the ambition to keep playing a leading role in the transformation of our clients towards more sustainable business model by boosting their reflection and fostering them to go beyond their environmental, social and governance targets."
Thomas Labergère - Head of ING in France