Virtual Cash Management
Today, treasury teams want real-time information about their cash positions at their fingertips. Our virtual cash management (VCM) solution does exactly this, providing you live on-screen consolidated cash positions from international subsidiaries and other entities in the kind of detail never before possible.
ING Virtual Cash Management (VCM) is a continuous real-time cash concentration and funding solution that enables efficient and effective management of transaction flows, risk, and liquidity. It allows consolidation of funds from multiple virtual bank accounts into a single balance position and categorise and report these transfers using a virtual ledger account arrangement.
It offers full cash concentration with complete overview and control of cash positions from anywhere at any time.
- Improve cash visibility, access and reconciliation
- Centralise multi-entity cash and transactions
- Helps rationalise bank accounts
- Support timely and better strategic decision making regardless of the current financial IT landscape
- Increase straight-through processing and reconciliation
- Lower barriers to entry around on behalf of structures
- Reduce credit utilisation for the company
- Facilitates working capital optimisation
Eager to learn more?
For more information have a look at the documents below or get in touch with your ING contact person to learn how you can get started with Virtual Cash Management.
- Read more on our VBA and VLA modules
- Virtual Cash management onepager
- Virtual Cash management whitepaper
- Check our articles on real-time cash liquidity and visibility
- Read more on how to optimise cash management
- Read more on treasury centralisation
- Read more on global cash visibility
- Read more on virtual bank accounts
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Best Bank for Transaction Services in W. Europe2020
Most Innovative Bank in Western Europe2020
Best Bank for Cash Management in W. Europe2020