Virtual Cash Management
Today, treasury teams want real-time information about their cash positions at their fingertips. Our virtual cash management (VCM) solution does exactly this, providing you with real-time consolidated cash positions from international subsidiaries and other entities in the kind of detail never before possible.
ING Virtual Cash Management (VCM) is a continuous real-time cash concentration and funding solution that enables efficient and effective management of transaction flows, risk, and liquidity. It allows consolidation of funds from multiple virtual bank accounts into a single balance position and categorise and report these transfers using a virtual ledger account arrangement.
It offers full cash concentration with complete overview and control of cash positions from anywhere at any time.
- Improve cash visibility, access and reconciliation
- Centralise multi-entity cash and transactions
- Helps rationalise bank accounts
- Support timely and better strategic decision making regardless of the current financial IT landscape
- Increase straight-through processing and reconciliation
- Lower barriers to entry around on behalf of structures
- Reduce credit utilisation for the company
- Facilitates working capital optimisation
Eager to learn more?
For more information have a look at the documents below or get in touch with your ING contact person to learn how you can get started with Virtual Cash Management.
- Read more on our VBA and VLA modules
- Virtual Cash management onepager
- Virtual Cash management whitepaper
- Check our articles on real-time cash liquidity and visibility
- Read more on how to optimise cash management
- Read more on treasury centralisation
- Read more on global cash visibility
- Read more on virtual bank accounts
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 35 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Outstanding Leadership in Sustainable Bonds & Sustainable Loans Western Europe2021
Most impressive investment bank for financial institutions2021
Most innovative bank in Western Europe2020