Financial institutions trade finance
Trade finance services have enjoyed a prominent position within ING ever since we laid the foundations of our extensive banking network. We believe in the necessity of qualified trade finance experts who can provide consistent and trustworthy service to financial institutions and continue to develop of a range of high quality products.
In today’s global economy companies seek a partner who can support them in their expanding business. With ING you can facilitate your client’s global business activities.
We provide financial institutions with the following trade finance products at competitive pricing:
- Letter of Credit advising and confirmation
- Documentary collections
- Bank guarantees and standby Letters of Credit
- FI trade Lending
- Risk participation
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 35 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Outstanding Leadership in Sustainable Bonds (Global) & Sustainable Project Finance (Western Europe)2022
Most impressive investment bank for financial institutions2021
Most innovative bank in Western Europe2020