ING Bank N.V. (ING) is registered as benchmark administrator under the EU Benchmark Regulation (EU) 2016/1011 and included in the ESMA register.
ING currently administers a family of ten non-significant benchmark that aim to represent hedgeable investment strategies. The calculation of these benchmarks is outsourced to Solactive AG who calculates the benchmarks on a daily basis. The Rulebooks of the individual benchmarks are accessible via the following links:
- ING Asian Emerging Companies VT 10% Index
- ING Emerging Asia VT 10% Index
- ING European Blue-Chip Companies VT 10% Index
- ING Phil-China Equity Index
- ING US Germany China Equities VT 10% Index
- ING Emerging Market Consumption VT 10% Index
- ING ASEAN Equities VT 10% Index
- ING Global Resources VT 12% Index
- ING Sustainable Europe Low Risk Equity Index
- ING Sustainable Europe Low Risk Equity Net Total Return Index
Governance and relevant statements
As required by the EU Benchmark Regulation ING adopted a governance framework to ensure a clear separation between the administration of the indices and the use of these indices within the ING organization, and to mitigate possible conflicts of interest.
The Compliance Statement and the Benchmark Statement as required by the EU Benchmark Regulation:
Procedure for changes to the methodology and for cessation
ING has adopted a procedure for possible changes to the methodology and for the cessation of the benchmarks.
Complaints related to the administration of the indices can be filed in conformity with the ING Financial Markets Global Complaints Policy.