ING Bank N.V. (ING) is registered as benchmark administrator under the EU Benchmark Regulation (EU) 2016/1011 and included in the ESMA register.
ING currently administers a family of ten non-significant benchmark that aim to represent hedgeable investment strategies. The calculation of these benchmarks is outsourced to Solactive AG who calculates the benchmarks on a daily basis. The Rulebooks of the individual benchmarks are accessible via the following links:
- ING Asian Emerging Companies VT 10% Index
- ING Emerging Asia VT 10% Index
- ING European Blue-Chip Companies VT 10% Index
- ING Phil-China Equity Index
- ING US Germany China Equities VT 10% Index
- ING Emerging Market Consumption VT 10% Index
- ING ASEAN Equities VT 10% Index
- ING Global Resources VT 12% Index
- ING Sustainable Europe Low Risk Equity Index
- ING Sustainable Europe Low Risk Equity Net Total Return Index
Governance and relevant statements
As required by the EU Benchmark Regulation ING adopted a governance framework to ensure a clear separation between the administration of the indices and the use of these indices within the ING organization, and to mitigate possible conflicts of interest.
ING Governance - Administrator Governance Framework
ING Governance - Global Administrator Committee Charter
ING Governance - Administrator Oversight Committee - Duties and responsibilities
ING Bank N.V. - Conflicts of Interests Procedure
The Compliance Statement and the Benchmark Statement as required by the EU Benchmark Regulation:
ING Bank N.V. - Compliance Statement
ING Bank N.V. - Benchmark Statement
Procedure for changes to the methodology and for cessation
ING has adopted a procedure for possible changes to the methodology and for the cessation of the benchmarks.
ING Bank N.V. - Procedure for changes to and cessation of benchmarks
Complaints related to the administration of the indices can be filed in conformity with the ING Financial Markets Global Complaints Policy.