Using mToken to log in and sign
How to log in with mToken
If you have already downloaded and installed the ING InsideBusiness app, navigate to the InsideBusiness login page and follow these steps:
- Select login via mToken.
- In your InsideBusiness app, open the mToken Scanner and scan the unique QR code on the screen.
- You are now successfully logged in to InsideBusiness.
How to sign with mToken
You can use mToken to sign orders and transactions on InsideBusiness. If you have already downloaded the InsideBusiness app, follow these steps:
- Go to your InsideBusiness app.
- Open the mToken Scanner and scan the unique QR code on the screen.
- Enter your mPIN to validate your order or transaction.
The QR code is not scanned properly
If the QR code is not scanned properly, the app cannot validate your request. Please read the following suggestions to improve scanning:
- Reflections in the screen will make scanning more difficult for the mobile device.
- Your mouse pointer or other windows should not cover parts of the QR code.
- Try to fit the QR code within the brackets by moving away or towards the screen.
If you are still having trouble in scanning the QR code, please contact your local ING Helpdesk.