Getting started with ING Scanner
What is ING Scanner?
ING Scanner is used for login and signing for InsideBusiness. It is a physical alternative to our highly valued mobile solution: mToken.
Scanner is also a secure and strong two-factor authentication means.
Go directly to:
- Request your ING Scanner
- Activate your ING Scanner
- Login and sign with ING Scanner
- Change settings of your ING Scanner
- Disposal of your ING Scanner
Scanner in a nutshell:
- ING Scanner uses an encrypted colour code for login and signing
- The device is personalised and secured by a user-chosen PIN
- The device shows relevant information about the activities
Secure banking with ING Scanner
- If you lose the scanner device or if it is stolen, immediately contact your Corporate Administrator or ING InsideBusiness Support.
- Always keep your PIN a secret.
- If you suspect misuse because your PIN was exposed, contact your Corporate Administrator or InsideBusiness.
- Never hand your scanner device to anyone else; ING will never ask you to hand over your scanner for any reason.
Tip: If you have the InsideBusiness App with mToken, you do not need a scanner. You can directly log into InsideBusiness using your mobile phone.
If you have access to InsideBusiness, you can request ING Scanner yourself. Login and check the article in the Knowledge Centre.
No access to InsideBusiness? Please contact your Corporate Administrator or ING InsideBusiness Support.
The device will be delivered within 5 working days and has to be activated before use.
After you receive the device, read the accompanied instructions, prepare the device and start activation.
Re-activation can be done whenever the scanner is deactivated.
- Read the step-by-step instructions on how to activate your ING Scanner
- Start activating your ING Scanner
- To login, you need your original user ID as provided by ING after onboarding. You can find your user ID in InsideBusiness Profile & Settings.
- If you want to change your PIN, hold the on-off button for 3 seconds and choose "Change PIN".
- In order to access the settings menu of the device, hold down all 3 top buttons simultaneously when switched off.
- Navigate through the menu using the left top button.
- Choose the setting you want change and confirm with "ok".
If you do not want to use your ING Scanner anymore, you have to remove your user info.
- Hold the on-off button for 3 seconds and choose "Remove users". All users can be removed.
- Bring the device to a local electronics disposal facility.