Payments and Cash management
Payments and Cash Management is a part of Transaction Services which helps companies plan their cashflow, optimise their working capital management and control financial indicators by using specially designed banking products and solutions. ING Bank Ukraine offers flexible, innovative and effective instruments for liquidity, trade and payment management to corporates.
ING Bank Ukraine as an intergral part of ING International financial group offers standard and specially designed products and services which correspond with the international and local Payments and Cash Management needs of its clients.
The Bank offers global instruments of account management in Ukraine and abroad for multinational corporations with an extensive network of divisions as well. ING Bank Ukraine is a direct member of NBU Electronic Payment System.
Range of products
- Current accounts for residents and non-residents in local and foreign currency
- Domestic (standard & recurring) and cross border payments
- SWIFT MT940/942/950 reporting
- Internet Based electronic banking system – InsideBusiness Payments CEE (global service channel)
- Servicing of non-resident loans
- Notional Pooling in local currency (interest enhancement)
- Sweeping in local currency within group of accounts of one legal entity
- Cash desk service for legal entities
- SWIFTNet – international channel for payment and account reporting management within ING Group
Contract documentation and other information for clients
- Wholesale Banking Guidelines for Current Accounts
- Bank’s Public Offer
- General Terms and Conditions
- Current Accounts’ Terms and Conditions
- Information for clients
- Documents archive
Viktoriia Vitiuk, Senior Transaction Services Sales Expert
T +380 44 230 02 87, E Viktoriia.Vitiuk@ing.com
Yevhen Zakramenskyi, Senior Transaction Services Sales Expert
T +380 44 230 02 77, E Yevhen.Zakramenskyi@ing.com
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Best Bank for Transaction Services in W. Europe2020
Most Innovative Bank in Western Europe2020
Best Bank for Cash Management in W. Europe2020