Payments and Cash management
Payments and Cash Management is a part of Transaction Services which helps companies plan their cashflow, optimise their working capital management and control financial indicators by using specially designed banking products and solutions. ING Bank Ukraine offers flexible, innovative and effective instruments for liquidity, trade and payment management to corporates.
ING Bank Ukraine as an intergral part of ING International financial group offers standard and specially designed products and services which correspond with the international and local Payments and Cash Management needs of its clients.
The Bank offers global instruments of account management in Ukraine and abroad for multinational corporations with an extensive network of divisions as well. ING Bank Ukraine is a direct member of NBU Electronic Payment System.
Range of products
- Current accounts for residents and non-residents in local and foreign currency
- Domestic (standard & recurring) and cross border payments
- SWIFT MT940/942/950 reporting
- Internet Based electronic banking system – InsideBusiness Payments CEE (global service channel)
- Servicing of non-resident loans
- Sweeping in local currency within group of accounts of one legal entity
- SWIFTNet – international channel for payment and account reporting management within ING Group
- Cash collection (partnership)
- Merchant acquiring (partnership)
Contract documentation and other information for clients
- Bank’s Public Offer
- General Terms and Conditions
- Current Accounts' Terms and Conditions
- Wholesale Banking Guidelines for Current Accounts
- Information for clients
- Documents archive
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 35 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Outstanding Leadership in Sustainable Bonds (Global) & Sustainable Project Finance (Western Europe)2022
Most impressive investment bank for financial institutions2021
Most innovative bank in Western Europe2020