ING Corporate Cards
ING Corporate Cards is the safe and efficient tool for your employees making business expenses. It helps you control and monitor expenditure, keeps your employees spending in line with your travel policy, and makes your processes faster and more efficient. The result is reduced costs and increased peace of mind.
ING Corporate Cards is the ideal solution for companies looking for employee convenience, reducing costs, increased control and compliance, and more efficient payment processes.
- Take control of your business travel expenses, before and after payments are made. Set clear boundaries before expenses are made and conduct intelligent analysis afterwards
- Centralise the management, payment and reporting of your business travel expenses. A fully automated process accelerates previously labor-intensive administrative tasks
- Make the management of your business travel expenses easier and faster to significantly reduce costs.
ING Corporate Cards is the safe and efficient tool for your employees making business expenses.
- Delayed payment of business expenses
- Programme Administrators have a full insight and control over cards, programmes and limits with the online tools ING provides.
- Transaction information uploaded automatically into an ERP system leading to a significant reduction in processing costs and employee satisfaction.
- The extensive reporting function offers the insights for better position in negotiations with suppliers.
Benefits for the cardholder in the ING Corporate Card program
- Best global acceptance through the Mastercard network.
- Cardholders can pay contactless, in every currency, online or offline.
- Full transparency through the ING Commercial Card Portal or in the ING Commercial Card App.
- Protection provided during business trips through our accidents and inconvenience insurance.
- Change of PIN is possible.
- Dedicated 24/7, multilingual customer support
How to enroll in the ING Commercial Card programme?
- After a due dilligence and exploration of wishes and possibilities, we come to the actual application form.
- Is your company a stand-alone or part of a larger organisation?
- What is the percentage of the overall spending limit?
- How high must the limits be of the individual cardholders?
- When do you want to receive the monthly statement?
- Do you want consolidated reporting, online account management, data feeds?
- Fill in the application form and send the completed form to your ING contact.
- Your ING contact does a final check, adds a risk assessment and forwards the documents to ING Card Operations.
- Your application will be processed within 10 working days.
- When approved, we will send the Corporate Cards and the PIN codes.
- The Cards then need to be activated by the cardholders and the PIN codes need to be changed.
- Cardholders can download the ING Corporate Card App from the App store or Play store.
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 35 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Outstanding Leadership in Sustainable Bonds (Global) & Sustainable Project Finance (Western Europe)2022
Most impressive investment bank for financial institutions2021
Most innovative bank in Western Europe2020