Financial institutions payment services
Stay up to date on the impact of sanctions due to the situation in Ukraine and Russia.
In the ever-changing global payments sphere, you want a partner you can trust and can rely on. One that understands the challenges financial institutions face: fiercer competition, increased regulation and clients who demand real-time information and flawless execution.
When it comes to payments, ING feels very much at home across Europe. As one of Europe’s largest financial services providers with an extensive branch networks we can offer you access to almost all local and cross-border clearing systems. Unique is our expertise and experience in Central and Eastern Europe. Our routing facilities identify the cheapest, fastest and most efficient way to process your payments, using a flexible mix of criteria, all automated within our processing systems.
ING can facilitate international payment transactions for you and your clients by:
- Concentration services: ING is your gateway to the euro and other currencies. Send us all your payment instructions through flexible channels and our extensive network will ensure payment to customers and provide online reporting.
- Network services: Tap into ING’s network and products to extend your own capabilities and the services you offer to your corporate customers. This can range from straightforward (remote) payment initiation and account opening to all other products, such as collections, sweeping, pooling, lockbox services. In some cases, we can offer a white-label solution that enables you to service your clients through ING.
- SEPA migration: As a SEPA pioneer, we have built up considerable expertise and implementation experience, making the transition to SEPA as straightforward as possible. We help to minimise risk and maximise the opportunities that SEPA presents to enhance efficiencies and standardise processes and formats across Europe.
We believe our added value lies in top-notch client service through strong personal relationships and an in-depth knowledge of your needs. That is why we strive for excellent, speedy implementation and dedicated customer support.
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 35 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Outstanding Leadership in Sustainable Bonds & Sustainable Loans Western Europe2021
Most impressive investment bank for financial institutions2021
Most innovative bank in Western Europe2020