InsideBusiness Connect for EBICS
InsideBusiness Connect for EBICS offers an easy and safe solution for automated processing of transactions or automated receipt of reports.
It gives you direct access to ING’s entire network for sending payments and receiving various reports, as well as the option of signing payment files via “Electronic Distributed Signature” and/or managing your user mandates via “electronic Bank Account Management”.
InsideBusiness Connect EBICS covers your needs if you are looking for:
- a Bank-agnostic protocol to communicate with ING and your other banks
- exchange of Files or messages including Electronic Distributed Signature
- a Safe and reliable protocol
- 24/7 availability
EBICS is a standard European based bank-agnostic communication protocol. With the EBICS communication standard you can connect to ING and other EBICS supporting banks and maintain all your accounts with these banks in one environment.
Specifications of the EBICS protocol are freely available on the internet at EBICS.org.
InsideBusiness Connect for EBICS supports all currently available EBICS versions (3.0/H005 – 2.5/H004 and 2.4/H003).
State of the art Security
- Server Authentication via TLS certificates.
- End-to-end encryption at transport and application level.
- Confidentiality, integrity and non-repudiation is guaranteed by the use of Electronic Signatures at a user level.
A wide range of Industry standard file formats, including ISO20022 XML messages, is supported offering flexibility and seamless integration with your system(s). Usage of industry standard ISO formats helps you to reduce costs and integrate with your banks in an efficient way.
- You benefit from efficient, guided implementation by an ING implementation manager.
- Testing of connectivity and formats on the ING Customer Onboarding Environment.
- You choose your own technical setup at your side.
Integration with our interactive channels
The combination of InsideBusiness Connect with our interactive channels allows you to use our full set of digital services.
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 35 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Most impressive investment bank for corporate ESG capital markets and advice2023
Outstanding leadership in sustainable bonds (global) & sustainable project finance (Western Europe)2022
Most impressive investment bank for financial institutions2021