Next to the commonly used sFTP protocol, we also support AS2 and FTPS.
State of the art Security
Security of the connection is safeguarded by using latest market standards per supported protocol:
- Authentication via TLS certificates or SSH-RSA Keys
- Confidentiality, integrity and non-repudiation is guaranteed by the use of digital certificates (CMS or PGP)
- No manual interventions, with 100% straight-through processing between your ERP system and ING, as often required by auditors
A wide range of Industry standard file formats, including ISO20022 XML messages, is supported offering flexibility and seamless integration with your system(s). Usage of industry standard ISO formats helps you to reduce costs and integrate with your banks in an efficient way.
- You benefit from efficient, guided implementation by an ING implementation manager.
- Testing of connectivity and formats on the ING Customer Onboarding Environment.
- You either use your own software to connect to ING or install ING InsideBusiness Connect client software with an easy-to-use installation wizard.
Integration with our interactive channels
The combination of InsideBusiness Connect with our interactive channels allows you to use our full set of digital services.