ING offers a convenient way for you to manage all your interactive and connectivity channels from one central place. All digitally available via InsideBusiness.
You can appoint employees of your own organisation as Corporate Administrators. A Corporate Administrator can efficiently self-manage all your channel administration. Our self-service administration module allows Corporate Administrators to:
- Onboard and manage new entities, users, and accounts for both interactive and connectivity channels, in line with your company policy.
- Get a full audit overview of all changes made.
We strongly advise you to use double signing by two different Corporate Administrators. This will significantly increase the safety of your administration and help prevent security issues.
Besides self-service administration, InsideBusiness also offers a wide range of other digital self-service features:
- Download statements.
- Requesting new products and services.
- Storing your contracts and KYC documents in one central place.
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 35 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Outstanding Leadership in Sustainable Bonds (Global) & Sustainable Project Finance (Western Europe)2022
Most impressive investment bank for financial institutions2021
Most innovative bank in Western Europe2020