Optimise cash flow and enhance liquidity management beyond cross-border and local subsidiary accounts by consolidating cash balances into a central location. ING’s Physical Pooling allows you to sweep physical funds from individual subsidiary accounts into a header control account, concentrating cash funds in one location for improved oversight, control, and cash flow availability.
Consolidate & centralise cash flow
Enhance cash flow efficiencies with centralised visibility across all subsidiary accounts.
Improve liquidity management with a variety of pooling solutions across domestic and cross-border accounts.
Optimise interest calculations and working capital across the net balance of pooled funds.
Customised & flexible liquidity solutions
Domestic cash balancing
Manage local cash flows within a single domestic market, pooling funds into one header account. Retain the benefits of localised accounts, while achieving centralised cash concentration and interest optimisation with a fully automated, zero-balancing solution.
Cross border cash balancing
Maintain full visibility and oversight of cash flow within cross-border subsidiary accounts, sweeping funds into one centralised location with single currency cash pooling. Choose zero or target balancing transfers to customise control over organisational cash flow.
Cash flow optimisation
- Retain overview of subsidiary account balances in one central location.
- Optimise interest by consolidating cash flow from participating subsidiary accounts, with immediate access to investment funds.
- Enhance liquidity management by pooling debts and excess cash across accounts to facilitate intercompany lending.
- Benefit from greater cost-efficiency, with zero charges on cash balancing transfers within the ING network.
Optimise cash flow with centralised pooling
- Select automatic zero or target cash balancing sweeps for greater control of subsidiary account cash flow.
- Facilitate credit and debt consolidation across accounts with intercompany lending and capital fund availability.
- Maintain local operations of all subsidiary accounts, with access to one centralised pooling solution.
- Access single currency and cross border cash balancing in various currencies, i.e. EUR, GBP, CHF, and USD.
- Customise cash flow management with intra-day and/or end-of-day sweeping, and multi-layer structures.
- Access a wider market with availability in 18 countries in Europe and various currencies.
Working with ING
ING offers customised cash and liquidity management solutions to suit your organisational needs. We currently serve corporate clients and financial institutions in over 35 countries, pairing local and global insight with sector knowledge and financial expertise to provide greater cash flow control, visibility, and efficiencies for our customers.
Contact your ING representative to know more about our offering.
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 35 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Most impressive investment bank for corporate ESG capital markets and advice2023
Outstanding leadership in sustainable bonds (global) & sustainable project finance (Western Europe)2022
Most impressive investment bank for financial institutions2021