Careers in Bulgaria
ING Bank NV – Sofia Branch, part of the Dutch based ING Group, one of the World’s financial industry leaders, is looking to recruit:
Transaction Services Sales Specialist
(temporary contract - maternity cover)
As a Transaction Services Sales Specialist, you will:
- Provide sales support to the Transaction Services (“TS”) department for selling of the TS products to existing and prospect clients within the policies and procedures of the Bank;
- Support the TS department to initiate and manage client relationships with reference to TS products;
- Support TS department for proposals and tender documentation preparation;
- Provide after-sales support and implementation for TS products in close co-operation with responsible local and/or centralized implementation teams;
- Manage a portfolio, including but not limited to monitoring of client behavior, proposing adequate actions to TS department for re-pricing or on-boarding of new clients;
- Conduct negotiations with clients and prospects aimed at setting arrangements suiting both the client and the Bank, including but not limited to arrangements related to Digital channels, Cash Management and Trade Finance products of the Bank;
Monitor profit generation related to TS on the assigned clients and propose actions to meet the planned budget;
- Draft legal documentation in close co-operation with Legal and Non-Financial Risk Department in the cases where such is required;
- Maintain close contacts with the relevant departments in the Bank to ensure the TS product offering complies with the internal policies and procedures within the Bank;
- Provides any other relevant assistance to the TS Sales department.
We are looking for a proactive team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills and excellent problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate will be confident with his/her knowledge in English; will be a trustworthy, responsible and self-initiative individual.
We offer a challenging opportunity for development of your personal and professional skills in an international, highly professional and rewarding working environment, where personal initiative and development are encouraged.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and feel ready to take the challenge, please submit your application, quoting this position, not later than April 25, 2023.
For additional information, please call us at 02/917 64 62.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Copyright ING Wholesale Banking (2023)