InsideBusiness Payments User Manual
Below you find videos explaining specific features of InsideBusiness Payments. For all information about it, you can download the user manual here. The Dutch version of the manual can be found underneath the videos, as well as a few descriptions of file formats.Download the manual
InsideBusiness Payments videos
Using the menu
The menu option 'Favourites' can be used to gather menu items you use a lot. Adding an item to the 'Favourites' menu is done by simply clicking the star in front of the menu item.
Working with views
By defining your own views, InsideBusiness Payments can be tailored to your wishes. When saving a view you can set it as default view for the page immediately in the 'Create view' window.
Working with combined columns
Screens with table views contain a lot of information. To save space, IBP has combined columns. These combined columns consist of two different data elements that are presented in one column, like ‘payment type’ and ‘status’.
Working with data in tables
On all pages where data is shown in tables IBP offers rich filter and sorting options. In the 'Column management' window all columns are shown in the screen order and checked if visible. Adding or removing columns is just a matter of checking/unchecking and putting them in the right order.
By clicking the dashboard icon you reach dashboard management. Here you can add, delete or hide the widgets that are shown on the starting screen. It can also be used to go back to the dashboard, no matter where you came from.
Working with account groups
Group accounts together to see their combined balance.
Working with statements
View account statements on screen, print them or download them in your preferred format.Watch the video
Create credit transfers
Credit transfers are created in a 2-step process. First some general payment details have to be provided that are used by InsideBusiness Payments to determine the payment type and show the payment specific entry fields.
Working with payment templates
By creating payment templates it's easy to reproduce a regular payment. Another option is to create a periodic payment templates that with a given frequency automatically creates a payment.
Import payment files
Import payments in several import formats. The format will automatically be recognized by InsideBusiness Payments.
Working with payments and batches
Manually create batches, change batches, authorise payments or batches and reject payments or batches
Working with address book
Use the address book to store your debtor's and creditor's data.
Working as a service user
Service users can access multiple InsideBusiness Payments subscriptions via one entry. Payment files for all subscriptions can be imported in the main subscription and assigned to the subsidiaries,
User manuals and file format descriptions
- InsideBusiness Payments User Manual (English)
- InsideBusiness Payments Gebruikershandleiding (Dutch)
- Instruction video Counterparty mandate sign permissions
- File format description PLI (Poland) for CT and DD
- File format description MT100
- File format description MT101
- File format description OneCSV
- File format description CFD
- File format description OneXML Rulebook 2021 for Credit Transfers and Direct Debits
- File format description OneXML Rulebook 2023 for Credit Transfers and Direct Debits
- OneXML Credit Transfer Import file examples
- OneXML Direct Debit Import file examples
- File format descriptions LSV+
- File format description UK BACS Credit Transfers & Direct Debits
- File format description IT RiBa
- File format description CH DTA
- File format description DE DTAZV
- File format description NL BTL'91
- File format description HU GIRO
- File format description HU multiple payment format MUPS
- File format description Hungarian Postal payments
- File format description Swift MT940
- File format description CAMT.053