In addition to these three principal risks, we can also offer hedging solutions for inflation, credit and equity derivatives. We are always fully aligned with our corporate clients, transaction services and the sector approach. Our award-winning multi-asset risk analysis tool is tailored to provide corporates a quantitative angle to all your hedging policy discussions.
We also offer an InsideBusiness Financial Markets module: easily and securely initiate all your foreign exchange and money market transactions at real time rates.
Global Financial Markets Platform
Our global presence through ING’s Global Financial Markets Platform enables us to build and sustain our profitable franchise with integrity, deliver the highest level of service to our clients, and support our employees and the communities in which we live and work. The advantages of our platform are:
- 24 hour financial market coverage through an extensive global network that links 29 local dealing rooms.
- Clients have access to more than 60 securities markets.
- Extensive quoting capabilities via voice and platform trading.
- Research analysts who can provide ad hoc market commentary, including fundamental and technical analysis as well as market updates from the trading desk.
Award-winning research team
Our research team has been recognised repeatedly by renowned international financial market publications. We are active across sectors, countries and markets and have an in-depth knowledge of emerging markets in particular, and we provide you with daily commentary on breaking global economic developments. Our own monthly online publications will provide you with the most reliable updates on global market trends:
- FX TalkING - monthly update on FX trades and trends with recommendations for developed and emerging currencies
- Monthly Economic Update - economic outlook on major economies including global forecasts
- Fixed/Float Monitor - monthly update on trends in USD and EUR rates, along with forecasts and cheap/rich analysis
Hedge coordination services
Our hedge coordination services provide a one-stop solution for structuring and execution. ING’s established lending franchise puts us at the forefront of hedge coordination for term loans and project financing. Thanks to our strong sector expertise, we have strong capabilities in offering very tailor-made solutions to pre-hedge market risks for mergers and acquisitions and project finance, called deal contingent hedging. We have often acted as a sole or joint hedge coordinator on hedging programmes in the multi-billions.
Regulations and terminology for Financial Markets
When we reach out to you about Financial Markets derivatives, we will ask you to provide regulatory information regarding MiFID, EMIR etc. In case you are not familiar with these regulatory concepts, this video below can help you understand better.