Kazakhstan is the biggest economy in Central Asia. It possesses enormous reserves of oil, metals, uranium and also represents a large exporter of grain. Kazakhstan’s industrial sector is based on the extractive and processing industries, as well as on the related machine-building sector.
The Representative Office of ING Bank in Kazakhstan was established in 1997. ING in Kazakhstan focuses on the country’s top tier corporates and financial institutions, providing them with products at the higher end of wholesale banking including syndicated lending, structured finance, project finance, debt capital markets advisory and trade finance services.
Through its long presence on the market, consistent client focus, and excellent product delivery, ING has gained trust and respect from its clients as well as deep knowledge of the market and the economy. Get in touch and find out how we can help you in Kazakhstan.
- Largest economy in Central Asia
- Structured finance, international debt capital market, and treasury products
- Client focus – single point of contact – tailored services
- Network of product specialists, industry experts
- Active in Kazakhstan since 1997