ING is committed to maintaining a high level of security for your online transactions with your ING Corporate Card or Businesscard. This is why ING enhanced the Mastercard SecureCode service for your online transactions. Purchasing online is now simple, convenient and more secure.
For selected online purchases you will receive a text message with a one-time password to perform the purchase. The static password you previously needed for identification of your online purchases is being replaced by a one-time password which will be sent to you by text message.
- Enhanced security for greater peace of mind when doing transactions online
- More convenience: you will no longer need to remember a static password, it is sent to you each time you need it
- You are automatically registered for the service
This is a complimentary service from ING. Please check with your mobile service provider if you have to pay for receiving text messages.
How it works
- While making an online purchase a “Processing....” window from Mastercard SecureCode will appear
- For most transactions ING will perform all security checks in the background
- For some selected online purchases, you will be prompted to enter a password
- You will receive the password via your mobile phone
- Simply enter it to complete your purchase
If your mobile phone number is not yet registered with us, you will see a screen where you need to enter some credentials to perform the security check. Please ensure you have provided ING with your mobile phone number: call ING Customer Service at +31 10 428 95 81 or use our local access numbers.
Frequently asked questions
- What is Mastercard SecureCode?
With the Mastercard SecureCode, paying for your online purchases is more secure at online stores that support SecureCode. With each purchase made using your card the service verifies if you are indeed the purchaser. An additional authentication step will take place if necessary. You will be asked to confirm your identity via a text message containing a one-time password.
- I did not receive a text message with a one-time password, what should I do?
Please contact ING Customer Service if you have not received a text message with a one-time password.
- Can I use Mastercard SecureCode when I am abroad?
Yes, you can also use Mastercard SecureCode abroad. Check with your mobile phone provider if there are extra charges for receiving text messages abroad.
ING Customer Service
ING Corporate Card: +31 10 428 95 81
ING Businesscard: +31 10 428 38 44
Business hours: Monday through Saturday 08:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Sunday 09:00 a.m. to 05:30 p.m. (CET)