PIN change offers you the opportunity to choose your own PIN. This will make it easier for you to remember the PIN on your Businesscard or Corporate Card.
How does it work?
You can choose your PIN at almost every ING ATM that supports MasterCard.
- Insert your card into the ATM
- Enter the PIN that ING has issued to you
- Select 'PIN services' from the screen menu
- Then 'Select a new PIN' option
Countries supporting PIN change
PIN Change is available on all ATM’s that accept MasterCard in many EU countries. With the exception of Luxembourg, Austria, Germany, Spain and France.
In the Netherlands PIN change currently only works at ING ATM’s that support MasterCard.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I choose a safe PIN?
Choose a PIN you can easily remember and is difficult to guess by someone else. E.g. don’t use your ZIP code, your year of birth or part of your card number.
- Am I allowed to choose whatever PIN I want?
Your PIN must consist of 4 numbers. For security reasons, some combinations will not be allowed, e.g. descending or ascending series (1234). Tip: Choose a PIN you can easily remember and that is difficult to guess by someone else.
- I have forgotten my PIN. What should I do?
Contact the ING Service Team on: +31 10 428 95 81 (available 24/7). They will re-issue your current PIN by letter.
- My PIN is blocked. What should I do?
Contact the ING Service Team on +31 10 428 95 81 (available 24/7).
- What do I need in order to change my PIN at an ATM?
You will need your card and the PIN that ING has issued to you.