Match your specific needs
The Corporate Card Solution comprises a ‘suite’ of products. You can select from these to match your specific needs. The payment tool is the starting point, with the option to add other modules as your needs require.
The payment tool is the starting point, with the option to add other modules as your needs require.
- The Corporate Card: a MasterCard credit card with a chip and pincode for individual employees. The card enjoys acceptance around the world, at 35 million point-of-sale terminals and ATMs displaying the MasterCard name
- Corporate Pay: streamline your payment process by making a single monthly payment for all cardholder spend and receive a consolidated monthly statement
- Individual Pay: each cardholder repays all charges on their card directly to ING. Available for Corporate Card expenses only
- With either option, you can select from several billing cycles to coordinate billing with payroll periods or expense reimbursement schedules.
For the company's administration: online reporting
The MasterCard’s second generation online reporting tool Smartdata.gen2 allows you to consolidate and report on all travel spend (even non-card) in the business, wherever and whenever it occurs. Equally important is the possibility to synchronise your business expense data with your ERP and account system. The benefits of the online reporting:
- You can see the big or the small picture; consolidate data for global analysis, or zoom in on a particular employee, department or supplier.
- Track spending and monitor your budgets
- Auto file feed: automatically synchronise business expense data with your ERP and account systems. Integration with standard or custom-built interfaces are both possible.
For programme administrators and cardholders: the ING Commercial Card portal
The portal provides real-time insight in the card spending, balances and authorised transactions. They can view their account summaries and statements. Download their statement in pdf. The portal also offers a reporting and analysis tool, so programme administrators and cardholders gain more insight in the spending behaviour.