Manage your ING I-Dentity Card and Reader
Change ING I-Dentity Card PIN
If you want to change your card PIN, please follow these steps:
- Place the ING I-Dentity Card in the reader. ‘Press Login, Sign or Menu’ will appear
- Press ‘MENU’ twice. ‘> Change PIN’ will appear
- Press ‘OK’. ‘Enter PIN’ will appear
- Enter your existing PIN and press ‘OK’. ‘Enter New PIN’ will appear
- Enter your new PIN and press ‘OK’. ‘Confirm New PIN’ will appear
- Confirm your new PIN and press ‘OK’.
Your PIN has now been changed.
Unblock your ING I-Dentity Card
There is no need to unblock your Card, you can use your mobile app to login. Learn more about mToken or download and install the InsideBusiness app within minutes. You can find the InsideBusiness app in the app stores (for iOS and Android).
For security reasons, if you enter an incorrect PIN three times, the card will be blocked. To unblock it, follow these steps:
- Place the ING I-Dentity Card in the card reader. ’Error. PIN blocked’ will appear.
- Press ‘Menu’ repeatedly until the display shows ’Generate unblock PIN’.
- Press ’OK’. ‘Unblock Challenge’ will appear, followed by a numeric code.
- Call your local ING Helpdesk and provide the numeric code; they will provide you with the unlock code in return.
- Make sure you are still on the ‘Unblock Challenge’ screen (if your reader timed-out please repeat the steps above to show the ‘Unblock Challenge’ again).
- Press ‘OK’. ‘Unblock Response’ will appear.
- Enter the unlock code you received from the ING Helpdesk and press ’OK’.
- Now enter a new PIN and press ’OK’.
- Confirm your new PIN and press ’OK’.
Your card is now ready to be used again.
Change ING I-Dentity Reader language settings
The reader supports the Dutch and English languages. To change the language, follow these steps:
- Insert your ING I-Dentity Card into reader.
- Press ‘Menu’ button 3 times until the display shows ‘Set Language’.
- Press ‘OK’ button to switch between the Dutch and English languages.