ING Bank Ukraine offers a variety of financing schemes designed to meet your specific requirements.
Our involvement in Corporate Lending and Trade & Commodity Finance is not a product related activity: it forms a part of the Bank''s integral specialised account management services to its clients. In this demanding market, all customers are perfectionists. The customer rightfully demands that their bank be thoroughly aware of the business and its market conditions, as well as capable of prompt and creative actions. Our service is designed accordingly.
Our product range
- UAH short term loans
- Foreign currency short term loans
- Multi-currency working capital facilities
- Medium term financing
- Trade and commodity finance
General Lending provides anchor products for client relationships supporting clients in planning their funding strategies in a challenging market. The division includes lending analytical, documentation and monitoring departments covering Corporate Clients. Lending team supports Corporate Clients in the origination of new transactions and is responsible for the lending process from deal structuring to post-closure monitoring of ING loan portfolio.
- Working Capital (WCAP) Financing - multi-currency revolving credit facilities incl. umbrella limits in the form of short term advances, overdrafts and documentary products.
- Mid Term Loan - committed WCAP facilities up to 3 years
- Term Loans - committed CAPEX financing up to 5 years with grace period and amortizing schedule
- Syndicated Facilities/Club Deals
- Bridge Loans
- Establishing of Local Limits for International Clients
- Distributors Financing - WCAP financing to distributors of multinational and large Ukrainian FMCG producers.
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Best Bank for Transaction Services in W. Europe2020
Most Innovative Bank in Western Europe2020
Best Bank for Cash Management in W. Europe2020