Our involvement in Corporate Lending and Trade & Commodity Finance is not a product related activity: it forms a part of the Bank''s integral specialised account management services to its clients. In this demanding market, all customers are perfectionists. The customer rightfully demands that their bank be thoroughly aware of the business and its market conditions, as well as capable of prompt and creative actions. Our service is designed accordingly.
Our product range
- UAH short term loans
- Foreign currency short term loans
- Multi-currency working capital facilities
- Medium term financing
- Trade and commodity finance
General Lending provides anchor products for client relationships supporting clients in planning their funding strategies in a challenging market. The division includes lending analytical, documentation and monitoring departments covering Corporate Clients. Lending team supports Corporate Clients in the origination of new transactions and is responsible for the lending process from deal structuring to post-closure monitoring of ING loan portfolio.
- Working Capital (WCAP) Financing - multi-currency revolving credit facilities incl. umbrella limits in the form of short term advances, overdrafts and documentary products.
- Mid Term Loan - committed WCAP facilities up to 3 years
- Term Loans - committed CAPEX financing up to 5 years with grace period and amortizing schedule
- Syndicated Facilities/Club Deals
- Bridge Loans
- Establishing of Local Limits for International Clients
- Distributors Financing - WCAP financing to distributors of multinational and large Ukrainian FMCG producers.