Sustainability was already a hot-topic pre-Covid-19, but will this trend still continue or be abandoned? We focus on the European Commission's proposal and what is happening in the six largest eurozone countries and the impact on the automotive, construction and energy sector. It is still early days, but we think the green agenda is not being abandoned.
On THINK, our website for economic and financial analysis, we dive into the following topics:
- The European Commission's proposal pushes for green
- How the money is paid back will also influence the green transition
- Do the national governments also have a green reflex?
- What sectors will be affected?
- The green agenda isn't being abandoned