InsideBusiness Connect API
Via InsideBusiness Connect API, real-time data exchange can be set up easily between your company and ING. It empowers you to make well-informed financial decisions in real time.
InsideBusiness Connect APIs are platform agnostic and can be integrated into your preferred software application (such as an Enterprise resource planning (ERP), Treasury management system (TMS), Accounting or any other in-house application).
More flexibility and more control over your banking data
InsideBusiness Connect API enables treasurers, cash managers, accounts payables and accounts receivables, or finance departments at large to decide when and where banking data is needed.
Better user experience in your ERP/TMS software
|Real-time bank-to-client communication|
|More control over on demand banking data||Continuous data exchange between ING and your software provider|
What is an API?
An Application Programming Interface (API) is a technology that allows software to talk with each other. For example, it allows web applications, databases and/or servers to communicate with one another. APIs are today’s de facto standard for a secure, instant, and standardised communication interface. APIs enable software to integrate external data, such as product and/or functionalities (banking data, for example), so that end-users can complete actions and receive data in a single solution.
ING’s clients are already making use of InsideBusiness Connect APIs to:
- increase reconciliation rates by enabling real-time client & bank communication;
- consult latest account and transaction data when making financial decisions;
- update liquidity forecast based on incoming and outgoing transactions;
- reduce manual tasks by integrating our APIs in your preferred software;
- create a single overview in a single application by multi-bank account aggregation;
- improve logistics processes and release goods based on incoming credit transfers.
Check our Developer Portal to find all information on our APIs and use our guides and documentation to start building your applications. If you want to know more, please contact your ING representative.
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 35 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Most impressive investment bank for corporate ESG capital markets and advice2023
Outstanding leadership in sustainable bonds (global) & sustainable project finance (Western Europe)2022
Most impressive investment bank for financial institutions2021