Cross border cash balancing
Streamline international cash flow by consolidating funds from various cross border subsidiary accounts and locations into a central account. By pooling international funds, organisations can maintain greater visibility and oversight over all-company cash flow with single currency cash consolidation and immediate access to funds, while still ensuring compliance with local regulations.
Consolidated international cash flow
|Sweep funds to maintain greater visibility and control of cross border cash flow.||Optimise multi-entity liquidity by pooling excess funds and offsetting deficits across international accounts.||Minimise trapped cash flow and promote cross border movement of funds into a centralised location.|
Optimise & centralise cross border funds
Sweep cross border funds
Pool cash from individual subsidiary accounts into a centralised location on a daily basis, ensuring international balances are consolidated for complete oversight and visibility of total organisational funds.
Promote liquidity optimisation
Optimise liquidity between multi-entity cross border accounts, transferring surplus cash to accounts in deficit. Reduce the need for external borrowing and expensive currency conversions, and move company cash flow to where it’s needed most.
Minimise trapped cash flow
Centralise international funds to reduce the risk of liquidity constraints, expensive currency conversion fees, and trapped cash flow when moving profits across borders. Maximise the efficiency of available funds to all international accounts, immediately transferring funds to subsidiary locations.
Maintain local regulatory compliance
Ensure compliance with local regulations by moving funds to a centralised location in line with country regulations. Whether cash management limits, capital controls, or repatriation of profits, pooling funds enables organisations to legally navigate restrictions on international cash flow transfers while maintaining compliance in varying local markets.
Enhance cash flow efficiencies in international markets
- Centralise cross border funds to gain a comprehensive view of cash positions, flow, and financial activities across different companies.
- Improve decision-making and cash flow forecasting with accurate visibility of available funds, deficits, and surplus cash in individual subsidiary accounts.
- Optimise interest and capital availability by aggregating available funds into a centralised account to minimise currency exposure, gain access to better interest terms, reduce interest payable, and capitalise on increased interest earned.
- Promote greater cost efficiencies between subsidiary accounts with zero charges on intercompany transfers within the ING network.
Cross border cash balancing
- Select automatic zero or target cash balancing sweeps for greater control of cross border subsidiary account cash flow.
- Pool cash to offset credit and debit positions across all individual country accounts.
- Access single currency cross border cash balancing in various currencies, i.e. EUR, GBP, CHF, and USD.
- Customise cash flow management with a combination of intra-day and end-of-day sweeping, alongside multi-layer structures.
- Maintain local operations of all subsidiary accounts, with access to one centralised pooling solution.
- Optimise cash flow across multiple European markets with availability in 18 countries in Europe and various currencies.
Working with ING
ING offers customised cash and liquidity management solutions to suit your organisational needs. We currently serve corporate clients and financial institutions in over 35 countries, pairing local and global insight with sector knowledge and financial expertise to provide greater cash flow control, visibility, and efficiencies for our customers.
Contact your ING representative and start consolidating cash flow for decentralised structures.
Why partner with us
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. So whatever your financial needs, whether you are looking to expand and want strategic advice, or just want to make your day-to-day banking more efficient, we are here to support your business ambitions.
- Serving corporate clients and financial institutions in over 35 countries.
- We pair local and global insight with sector knowledge with financial expertise.
- We are ranked as a leader in sustainability and we are included in the FTSE4Good Index.
Most impressive investment bank for corporate ESG capital markets and advice2023
Outstanding leadership in sustainable bonds (global) & sustainable project finance (Western Europe)2022
Most impressive investment bank for financial institutions2021