Market Risk Management Analyst
Your mission at ING
- You will be part of the Market Risk Management and Product Control (MRM&PC) team in ING Czech Republic.
- MRM&PC is responsible for adequate measuring, monitoring and mitigation of market risks in compliance with applicable ING Group and local policies and standards. The team performs oversight function of Group Treasury (GT) department as well as provides support for activities of commercial business lines.
- You will report to Head of Market Risk Management and Product Control.
- Perform daily Risk and P&L reporting, analyse changes, monitor exposure against limits and report excesses to management and GT.
- Maintain and further develop MRM&PC reporting framework, update relevant documentation.
- Cooperate with other team members to ensure other deliverables of the team (ALCO materials, ad-hoc analysis, head office requirements)
- Liaise with Business / Group Treasury / Finance functions on balance sheet and other developments.
- Actively contribute to local and global projects.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for a professional with understanding of various aspects of financial risk management.
- Strong analytical skills with a good attention to detail.
- Strong MS Excel skills, experience with VBA macros, experience with SQL (at least simple queries)
- Experience with reporting for a financial institution is advantage (ALM/Treasury area)
- University - Economics, Informatics.
- Interest in Economy, active collaboration with other teams in Bank, open approach.
- Result-driven and able to push things forward in a persistent and constructive manner.
- Great team player skills with a hands-on mentality.
- Good English B2 – be able to explain things
What do we offer:
- The position involves contacts with many different ING departments as well as ING’s strong international network.
- We operate at the heart of ING’s wholesale banking franchise in the Czech Republic providing many opportunities for further career advancement.
- This environment provides excellent opportunities to gain experience in a high-paced and international environment.
- The position is full time for 40 hours a week.
- We are working in a hybrid mode - combination of 3 days work from home & 2 days in our office.
- The position is based in Prague - Prague 9 – Českomoravská.
- Daily use of English language.
- Work in a small friendly team who is ready to help.
What will be next steps:
- We look forward to your CV by 15. 11. 2022
- Meetings with selected candidates will take place during November (Virtual Teams interview with HR and manager).
- We would like a new colleague to join us as soon as possible, possibly by individual agreement. We look forward to seeing you – Team Market Risk Management and Product Control.
By submitting (firstname.lastname@example.org) my application to the selection procedure, I grant ING my consent to process the personal data provided in accordance with the Information on the Protection of Personal Data, that I hereby acknowledge.