ING Wholesale Banking has been operating a branch in the Czech Republic for many years, offering a comprehensive range of services such as lending, financial markets, trade finance and payments and cash management to our large Czech and Multinational corporate clients and Financial Institutions.
Our branch is searching for a dynamic professional to join and support our team to sustain its rapid growth.
Conduct economic research and analysis on macro developments in the Czech Republic for internal and external stakeholders to enable internal and external interfacing activities (dealing with internal clients, corporate treasurers, investors, staff and the management team). Provide input for strategic planning by executing economic research, forecasting, analysis of the political landscape and of the Czech economy in a global context.
Your key responsibilities
- Analyse macro-economic developments and structural trends in selected economies in order to make forecasts for key macro-economic and financial variables
- Perform complex statistical and econometric analysis in order to convey arguments with conviction
- Explore and develop a detailed understanding of external developments or emerging issues and evaluate their potential impact on the economy or financial markets, or usefulness to the organization
- Identify innovative industry trends, disruptors and new market spaces for emerging or new market opportunities
- Communicate key views and forecasts to colleagues, clients and the press (Give presentations and interviews, record webinars, videos and podcasts)
- Communicate with key stakeholders both on local and international level
- You will be part of ING’s global research team
Who we are looking for?
- 3-6 years of work experience in the financial sector, think tank or public administration (Ministry of Finance, Central bank or other)
- University degree (Mgr.) – economics, econometrics or similar
- Team player with ability to work autonomously
- Role model with high ethical standards and excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear and effective verbal communications skills to express ideas, request actions and maintain strategic dialogues with key stakeholders
- Excellent oral/written skills in English and Czech
What do we offer?
- Colleagues who are pleasant, professional and passionate about their work
- International environment with access to decision makers and possibility of making a difference.
- Working in an international environment with the chance of professional development
- Combination of home and office work (Českomoravská, Prague 9)
- Competitive benefit package, learning opportunities
- Safe and pleasant work environment
- We look forward to your motivation letter and CV/resume by July 30, 2022
- First Teams meetings with selected candidates will take during August, 2022
- The selected candidate will join us according to the agreement